Wales vs Denmark Betting Tips 16.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
19:45 Wales v Denmark
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Wales v Denmark 40 34 26 42 58 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 (0 AH) | Odds: 1.85
Wales welcome Denmark for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Wales v Denmark Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Wales has a 40% chance of winning while Denmark's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Wales vs Denmark Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
2 (0 AH) @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wales vs Denmark
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Wales vs Denmark Betting Tips 16.11.2018