Slovakia vs Ukraine Betting Tips 16.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
19:45 Slovakia v Ukraine
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Slovakia v Ukraine 40 26 34 55 45 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 (0 AH) | Odds: 1.60
Slovakia welcome Ukraine for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Slovakia v Ukraine Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Slovakia has a 40% chance of winning while Ukraine's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Slovakia vs Ukraine Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1 (0 AH) @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Slovakia vs Ukraine
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Slovakia vs Ukraine Betting Tips 16.11.2018