Sao Paulo - Gremio Betting tips 15.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
21:00 Sao Paulo v Gremio
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:00 Sao Paulo v Gremio 44 30 26 35 65 41 59
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB1 | Odds: 1.80
Sao Paulo welcome Gremio for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Sao Paulo v Gremio Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Sao Paulo has a 44% chance of winning while Gremio's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Sao Paulo vs Gremio Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB1 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sao Paulo vs Gremio
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sao Paulo - Gremio Betting tips 15.11.2018