Chapecoense - Botafogo Betting tips 15.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
19:00 Chapecoense v Botafogo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Chapecoense v Botafogo 44 28 28 48 52 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.67
Chapecoense welcome Botafogo for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Chapecoense v Botafogo Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Chapecoense has a 44% chance of winning while Botafogo's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Chapecoense vs Botafogo Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.67
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chapecoense vs Botafogo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Chapecoense - Botafogo Betting tips 15.11.2018