Bahia - Ceara Betting tips 14.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
23:00 Bahia v Ceara
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
23:00 Bahia v Ceara 53 30 17 35 65 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.61
Bahia welcome Ceara for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Bahia v Ceara Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Bahia has a 53% chance of winning while Ceara's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Bahia vs Ceara Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.61
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bahia vs Ceara
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bahia - Ceara Betting tips 14.11.2018