» » » Vasco da Gama vs Atletico PR Betting tips 14.11.2018

Vasco da Gama vs Atletico PR Betting tips 14.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
14 Nov 21:30 Vasco da Gama v Atletico PR
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Nov 21:30 Vasco da Gama v Atletico PR 41 35 24 40 60 47 53
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB2 | Odds: 2.00
Vasco da Gama welcome Atletico PR for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Vasco da Gama v Atletico PR Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Vasco da Gama has a 41% chance of winning while Atletico PR's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Vasco da Gama vs Atletico PR Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB2 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Vasco da Gama vs Atletico PR
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

21 May 16:30 Utrecht v Heracles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 16:30 Utrecht v Heracles 61 27 12 62 38 59 41 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.63
21 May 17:00 GAIS v Vasteras FK
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 17:00 GAIS v Vasteras FK 43 28 29 56 44 57 43 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.93
21 May 18:45 Paris FC v Lens
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 Paris FC v Lens 47 33 20 38 62 20 80 Under 2.0
Pick: Under 2.0 | Odds: 1.81
21 May 18:45 St. Patricks v Derry City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 St. Patricks v Derry City 39 33 28 44 56 46 54 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.31
21 May 18:45 Vitesse v Groningen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 Vitesse v Groningen 54 34 12 61 39 65 35 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10