Switzerland v Qatar Betting tips 14.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
18:00 Switzerland v Qatar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Switzerland v Qatar 71 21 8 75 25 31 69
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 3.0 | Odds: 1.76
Switzerland welcome Qatar for a Friendly match on . Read on for our Switzerland v Qatar Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Switzerland has a 71% chance of winning while Qatar's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Switzerland vs Qatar Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 3.0 @ 1.76
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Switzerland vs Qatar
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Switzerland v Qatar Betting tips 14.11.2018