Figueirense - Paysandu Betting tips 13.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
21:15 Figueirense v Paysandu
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:15 Figueirense v Paysandu 36 36 28 53 47 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.34
Figueirense welcome Paysandu for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Figueirense v Paysandu Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Figueirense has a 36% chance of winning while Paysandu's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 36 per cent.

Figueirense vs Paysandu Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.34
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Figueirense vs Paysandu
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Figueirense - Paysandu Betting tips 13.11.2018