Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain Betting Tips 11.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-4
20:00 Monaco v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Monaco v Paris SG 15 19 66 67 33 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HT/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 1.57
Monaco welcome Paris SG for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Monaco v Paris SG Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Monaco has a 15% chance of winning while Paris SG's success is an estimated 66% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Monaco vs Paris SG Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
HT/FT - 2/2 @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Monaco vs Paris SG
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Monaco vs Paris Saint Germain Betting Tips 11.11.2018