Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid Betting Tips 11.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-4
19:45 Celta Vigo v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Celta Vigo v Real Madrid 27 26 47 72 28 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.56
Celta Vigo welcome Real Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Celta Vigo v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Celta Vigo has a 27% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 47% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.56
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid Betting Tips 11.11.2018