Barcelona vs Betis Betting Tips 11.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-4
15:15 Barcelona v Betis
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:15 Barcelona v Betis 71 20 9 77 23 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (-2.0) | Odds: 1.98
Barcelona welcome Betis for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Barcelona v Betis Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Barcelona has a 71% chance of winning while Betis's success is an estimated 9% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Barcelona vs Betis Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (-2.0) @ 1.98
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Barcelona vs Betis
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Barcelona vs Betis Betting Tips 11.11.2018