Sevilla vs Espanyol Betting Tips 11.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
17:30 Sevilla v Espanyol
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Sevilla v Espanyol 57 25 18 57 43 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.90
Sevilla welcome Espanyol for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Sevilla v Espanyol Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Sevilla has a 57% chance of winning while Espanyol's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Sevilla vs Espanyol Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sevilla vs Espanyol
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sevilla vs Espanyol Betting Tips 11.11.2018