Arsenal vs Wolves Betting Tips 11.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
16:30 Arsenal v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:30 Arsenal v Wolves 53 25 22 58 42 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.70
Arsenal welcome Wolves for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Arsenal v Wolves Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Arsenal has a 53% chance of winning while Wolves's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Arsenal vs Wolves Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Arsenal vs Wolves
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Arsenal vs Wolves Betting Tips 11.11.2018