Chelsea vs Everton Betting Tips 11.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
14:15 Chelsea v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:15 Chelsea v Everton 58 27 15 65 35 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HT/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 2.10
Chelsea welcome Everton for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Chelsea v Everton Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Chelsea has a 58% chance of winning while Everton's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Chelsea vs Everton Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
HT/FT - 1/1 @ 2.10
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chelsea vs Everton
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Chelsea vs Everton Betting Tips 11.11.2018