Huddersfield - West Ham Betting tips 10.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
15:00 Huddersfield v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Huddersfield v West Ham 29 29 42 44 56 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.90
Huddersfield welcome West Ham for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Huddersfield v West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Huddersfield has a 29% chance of winning while West Ham's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Huddersfield vs West Ham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Huddersfield vs West Ham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Huddersfield - West Ham Betting tips 10.11.2018