FC Porto vs Braga Betting tips 10.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
20:30 FC Porto v Braga
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 FC Porto v Braga 66 22 12 55 45 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.07
FC Porto welcome Braga for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our FC Porto v Braga Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for FC Porto has a 66% chance of winning while Braga's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

FC Porto vs Braga Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.07
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Porto vs Braga
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Porto vs Braga Betting tips 10.11.2018