Levante vs Real Sociedad Betting Tips 09.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
20:00 Levante v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Levante v Real Sociedad 44 31 25 60 40 63 37
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.66
Levante welcome Real Sociedad for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Levante v Real Sociedad Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Levante has a 44% chance of winning while Real Sociedad's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Levante vs Real Sociedad Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Levante vs Real Sociedad
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Levante vs Real Sociedad Betting Tips 09.11.2018