Sheffield Utd vs Sheffield Wed Betting Tips 09.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:45 Sheffield Utd v Sheffield Wed
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Sheffield Utd v Sheffield Wed 59 27 14 57 43 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.74
Sheffield Utd welcome Sheffield Wed for a Championship match on . Read on for our Sheffield Utd v Sheffield Wed Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Sheffield Utd has a 59% chance of winning while Sheffield Wed's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Sheffield Utd vs Sheffield Wed Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sheffield Utd vs Sheffield Wed
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sheffield Utd vs Sheffield Wed Betting Tips 09.11.2018