Fenerbahce vs Anderlecht Betting Tips 08.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
15:50 Fenerbahce v Anderlecht
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:50 Fenerbahce v Anderlecht 43 28 29 63 37 68 32
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Fenerbahce welcome Anderlecht for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Fenerbahce v Anderlecht Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Fenerbahce has a 43% chance of winning while Anderlecht's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Fenerbahce vs Anderlecht Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Fenerbahce vs Anderlecht
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Fenerbahce vs Anderlecht Betting Tips 08.11.2018