BATE Borisov vs Chelsea Betting Tips 08.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
17:55 BATE Borisov v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 BATE Borisov v Chelsea 15 20 65 62 38 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & O 2.5 | Odds: 2.05
BATE Borisov welcome Chelsea for a Europa League match on . Read on for our BATE Borisov v Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for BATE Borisov has a 15% chance of winning while Chelsea's success is an estimated 65% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

BATE Borisov vs Chelsea Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 & O 2.5 @ 2.05
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on BATE Borisov vs Chelsea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » BATE Borisov vs Chelsea Betting Tips 08.11.2018