Arsenal vs Sporting CP Betting Tips 08.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
20:00 Arsenal v Sporting CP
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Arsenal v Sporting CP 65 19 16 64 36 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.71
Arsenal welcome Sporting CP for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Arsenal v Sporting CP Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Arsenal has a 65% chance of winning while Sporting CP's success is an estimated 16% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Arsenal vs Sporting CP Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 & BTTS @ 2.71
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Arsenal vs Sporting CP
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Arsenal vs Sporting CP Betting Tips 08.11.2018