Lyon vs Hoffenheim Betting Tips 07.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
20:00 Lyon v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Lyon v Hoffenheim 46 27 27 62 38 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & O 2.5 | Odds: 1.56
Lyon welcome Hoffenheim for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Lyon v Hoffenheim Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Lyon has a 46% chance of winning while Hoffenheim's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Lyon vs Hoffenheim Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & O 2.5 @ 1.56
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lyon vs Hoffenheim
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lyon vs Hoffenheim Betting Tips 07.11.2018