CSKA Moscow vs Roma Betting Tips 07.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
17:55 CSKA Moscow v Roma
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 CSKA Moscow v Roma 26 23 51 54 46 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.97
CSKA Moscow welcome Roma for a Champions League match on . Read on for our CSKA Moscow v Roma Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for CSKA Moscow has a 26% chance of winning while Roma's success is an estimated 51% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

CSKA Moscow vs Roma Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.97
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on CSKA Moscow vs Roma
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » CSKA Moscow vs Roma Betting Tips 07.11.2018