Juventus vs Man United Betting Tips 07.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
20:00 Juventus v Man United
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Juventus v Man United 54 26 20 60 40 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.87
Juventus welcome Man United for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Juventus v Man United Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Juventus has a 54% chance of winning while Man United's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Juventus vs Man United Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.87
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Juventus vs Man United
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Juventus vs Man United Betting Tips 07.11.2018