Tottenham vs PSV Betting Tips 06.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
20:00 Tottenham v PSV
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Tottenham v PSV 57 21 22 72 28 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.36
Tottenham welcome PSV for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Tottenham v PSV Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Tottenham has a 57% chance of winning while PSV's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Tottenham vs PSV Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 & BTTS @ 2.36
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tottenham vs PSV
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Tottenham vs PSV Betting Tips 06.11.2018