» » » Sivasspor vs Konyaspor Betting Tips 05.11.2018

Sivasspor vs Konyaspor Betting Tips 05.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
05 Nov 17:00 Sivasspor v Konyaspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
05 Nov 17:00 Sivasspor v Konyaspor 39 33 28 46 54 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.82
Sivasspor welcome Konyaspor for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Sivasspor v Konyaspor Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Sivasspor has a 39% chance of winning while Konyaspor's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Sivasspor vs Konyaspor Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.82
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sivasspor vs Konyaspor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙