Chaves vs Aves Betting Tips 05.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
21:15 Chaves v Aves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:15 Chaves v Aves 48 29 23 47 53 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.96
Chaves welcome Aves for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Chaves v Aves Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Chaves has a 48% chance of winning while Aves's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Chaves vs Aves Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.96
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chaves vs Aves
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Chaves vs Aves Betting Tips 05.11.2018