» » » Chelsea vs Crystal Palace Betting Tips 04.11.2018

Chelsea vs Crystal Palace Betting Tips 04.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
04 Nov 16:00 Chelsea v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
04 Nov 16:00 Chelsea v Crystal Palace 65 20 15 62 38 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 3.0 | Odds: 1.80
Chelsea welcome Crystal Palace for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Chelsea v Crystal Palace Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Chelsea has a 65% chance of winning while Crystal Palace's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Chelsea vs Crystal Palace Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 3.0 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chelsea vs Crystal Palace
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙