» » » Betis vs Celta Vigo Betting Tips 04.11.2018

Betis vs Celta Vigo Betting Tips 04.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-3
04 Nov 19:45 Betis v Celta Vigo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
04 Nov 19:45 Betis v Celta Vigo 47 30 23 55 45 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.86
Betis welcome Celta Vigo for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Betis v Celta Vigo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Betis has a 47% chance of winning while Celta Vigo's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Betis vs Celta Vigo Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Betis vs Celta Vigo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙