» » » Juventus vs Cagliari Betting Tips 03.11.2018

Juventus vs Cagliari Betting Tips 03.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
03 Nov 19:30 Juventus v Cagliari
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
03 Nov 19:30 Juventus v Cagliari 72 20 8 66 34 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (-2.0) | Odds: 1.88
Juventus welcome Cagliari for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Juventus v Cagliari Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Juventus has a 72% chance of winning while Cagliari's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Juventus vs Cagliari Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (-2.0) @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Juventus vs Cagliari
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙