» » » Leganes vs Atletico Madrid Betting Tips 03.11.2018

Leganes vs Atletico Madrid Betting Tips 03.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
03 Nov 12:00 Leganes v Atletico Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
03 Nov 12:00 Leganes v Atletico Madrid 21 31 48 50 50 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.75
Leganes welcome Atletico Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Leganes v Atletico Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Leganes has a 21% chance of winning while Atletico Madrid's success is an estimated 48% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Leganes vs Atletico Madrid Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Leganes vs Atletico Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙