» » » Valencia vs Girona Betting Tips 03.11.2018

Valencia vs Girona Betting Tips 03.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
03 Nov 17:30 Valencia v Girona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
03 Nov 17:30 Valencia v Girona 45 35 20 46 54 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.29
Valencia welcome Girona for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Valencia v Girona Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Valencia has a 45% chance of winning while Girona's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Valencia vs Girona Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.29
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Valencia vs Girona
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙