» » » Schalke 04 vs Hannover 96 Betting Tips 03.11.2018

Schalke 04 vs Hannover 96 Betting Tips 03.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
03 Nov 14:30 Schalke 04 v Hannover 96
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
03 Nov 14:30 Schalke 04 v Hannover 96 58 26 16 55 45 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.68
Schalke 04 welcome Hannover 96 for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Schalke 04 v Hannover 96 Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Schalke 04 has a 58% chance of winning while Hannover 96's success is an estimated 16% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Schalke 04 vs Hannover 96 Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Schalke 04 vs Hannover 96
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙