» » » Arsenal vs Liverpool Betting Tips 03.11.2018

Arsenal vs Liverpool Betting Tips 03.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
03 Nov 12:01 Arsenal v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
03 Nov 12:01 Arsenal v Liverpool 37 26 37 58 42 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Team2 Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.68
Arsenal welcome Liverpool for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Arsenal v Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Arsenal has a 37% chance of winning while Liverpool's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Arsenal vs Liverpool Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Team2 Over 1.5 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Arsenal vs Liverpool
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙