» » » Napoli vs Empoli Betting tips 02.11.2018

Napoli vs Empoli Betting tips 02.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-1
02 Nov 19:30 Napoli v Empoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
02 Nov 19:30 Napoli v Empoli 67 25 8 63 37 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (-1.5) | Odds: 1.79
Napoli welcome Empoli for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Napoli v Empoli Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Napoli has a 67% chance of winning while Empoli's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Napoli vs Empoli Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (-1.5) @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Napoli vs Empoli
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙