Anderlecht vs Lokeren Betting Tips 01.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
13:30 Anderlecht v Lokeren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:30 Anderlecht v Lokeren 68 23 9 70 30 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.70
Anderlecht welcome Lokeren for a Belgium Jupiler League match on . Read on for our Anderlecht v Lokeren Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Anderlecht has a 68% chance of winning while Lokeren's success is an estimated 9% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Anderlecht vs Lokeren Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.5 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Anderlecht vs Lokeren
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Anderlecht vs Lokeren Betting Tips 01.11.2018