» » » Almeria vs Villarreal Betting Tips 01.11.2018

Almeria vs Villarreal Betting Tips 01.11.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-3
01 Nov 17:30 Almeria v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01 Nov 17:30 Almeria v Villarreal 25 31 44 56 44 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 2.05
Almeria welcome Villarreal for a Copa Del Rey match on . Read on for our Almeria v Villarreal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Almeria has a 25% chance of winning while Villarreal's success is an estimated 44% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Almeria vs Villarreal Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 2.05
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Almeria vs Villarreal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙