Mallorca - Valladolid Betting tips 31.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
19:30 Mallorca v Valladolid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Mallorca v Valladolid 39 35 26 45 55 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.00
Mallorca welcome Valladolid for a Copa Del Rey match on . Read on for our Mallorca v Valladolid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Mallorca has a 39% chance of winning while Valladolid's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Mallorca vs Valladolid Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Mallorca vs Valladolid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Mallorca - Valladolid Betting tips 31.10.2018