FC Koln - FC Schalke Betting tips 31.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
17:30 FC Koln v FC Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 FC Koln v FC Schalke 28 33 39 54 46 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.60
FC Koln welcome FC Schalke for a DFB-Pokal match on . Read on for our FC Koln v FC Schalke Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for FC Koln has a 28% chance of winning while FC Schalke's success is an estimated 39% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

FC Koln vs FC Schalke Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Koln vs FC Schalke
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Koln - FC Schalke Betting tips 31.10.2018