RB Leipzig - Hoffenheim Betting tips 31.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
19:45 RB Leipzig v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 RB Leipzig v Hoffenheim 46 29 25 68 32 68 32
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.79
RB Leipzig welcome Hoffenheim for a DFB-Pokal match on . Read on for our RB Leipzig v Hoffenheim Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for RB Leipzig has a 46% chance of winning while Hoffenheim's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » RB Leipzig - Hoffenheim Betting tips 31.10.2018