West Ham - Tottenham Betting tips 31.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
19:45 West Ham v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 West Ham v Tottenham 30 31 39 62 38 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB2 | Odds: 1.80
West Ham welcome Tottenham for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our West Ham v Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for West Ham has a 30% chance of winning while Tottenham's success is an estimated 39% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

West Ham vs Tottenham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB2 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on West Ham vs Tottenham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » West Ham - Tottenham Betting tips 31.10.2018