Chelsea - Derby Betting tips 31.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
19:45 Chelsea v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Chelsea v Derby 61 27 12 65 35 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.05
Chelsea welcome Derby for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our Chelsea v Derby Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Chelsea has a 61% chance of winning while Derby's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Chelsea vs Derby Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.05
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chelsea vs Derby
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Chelsea - Derby Betting tips 31.10.2018