Montpellier - Nantes Betting tips 30.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
19:30 Montpellier v Nantes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Montpellier v Nantes 52 30 18 43 57 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.80
Montpellier welcome Nantes for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Montpellier v Nantes Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Montpellier has a 52% chance of winning while Nantes's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Montpellier vs Nantes Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Montpellier vs Nantes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Montpellier - Nantes Betting tips 30.10.2018