Braga - Nacional Betting tips 30.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-0
20:15 Braga v Nacional
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:15 Braga v Nacional 65 15 20 55 45 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (-1) | Odds: 1.53
Braga welcome Nacional for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Braga v Nacional Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Braga has a 65% chance of winning while Nacional's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 15 per cent.

Braga vs Nacional Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (-1) @ 1.53
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Braga vs Nacional
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Braga - Nacional Betting tips 30.10.2018