FC Midtjylland - Brondby Betting tips 29.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
18:00 FC Midtjylland v Brondby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 FC Midtjylland v Brondby 50 27 23 65 35 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Team1 Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.68
FC Midtjylland welcome Brondby for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our FC Midtjylland v Brondby Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for FC Midtjylland has a 50% chance of winning while Brondby's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

FC Midtjylland vs Brondby Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Team1 Over 1.5 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Midtjylland vs Brondby
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Midtjylland - Brondby Betting tips 29.10.2018