» » » Malaga - Numancia Betting tips 29.10.2018

Malaga - Numancia Betting tips 29.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
29 Oct 20:00 Malaga v Numancia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
29 Oct 20:00 Malaga v Numancia 52 31 17 56 44 45 55
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.76
Malaga welcome Numancia for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Malaga v Numancia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Malaga has a 52% chance of winning while Numancia's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Malaga vs Numancia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.76
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Malaga vs Numancia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

23 May 00:30 Paranaense v River Plate
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 00:30 Paranaense v River Plate 45 32 23 40 60 45 55 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.04
23 May 18:30 VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 18:30 VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
23 May 18:45 Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 18:45 Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10