Napoli vs Roma Betting tips 28.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19:30 Napoli v Roma
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Napoli v Roma 52 24 24 58 42 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.70
Napoli welcome Roma for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Napoli v Roma Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Napoli has a 52% chance of winning while Roma's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Napoli vs Roma Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Napoli vs Roma
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Napoli vs Roma Betting tips 28.10.2018