Barcelona vs Real Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 28.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-1
15:15 Barcelona v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:15 Barcelona v Real Madrid 50 28 22 72 28 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Team1 Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.64
Barcelona welcome Real Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Barcelona v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Barcelona has a 50% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Barcelona vs Real Madrid Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Team1 Over 1.5 @ 1.64
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Barcelona vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Barcelona vs Real Madrid Predictions and Betting Tips 28.10.2018