Athletic Club vs Valencia Betting Tips 27.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
14:15 Athletic Club v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:15 Athletic Club v Valencia 35 34 31 50 50 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Athletic Club welcome Valencia for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Athletic Club v Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Athletic Club has a 35% chance of winning while Valencia's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Athletic Club vs Valencia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Athletic Club vs Valencia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Athletic Club vs Valencia Betting Tips 27.10.2018