Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad Betting Tips 27.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
18:45 Atletico Madrid v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Atletico Madrid v Real Sociedad 55 27 18 56 44 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.57
Atletico Madrid welcome Real Sociedad for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Atletico Madrid v Real Sociedad Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Atletico Madrid has a 55% chance of winning while Real Sociedad's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad Betting Tips 27.10.2018